Copyright 2008 - 2010

The following images are original works of Alexis E. Rodriguez (unless written as otherwise).
Use of any image without consent is strictly prohibited.

Ain't No Sunshine...



I'm posting this video for two reasons. First, I'll just say the only reason I stumbled across this song is all because of the new commercial ad for a video game named "Dante's Inferno", an imaginative variation of the poem "Dante's Divine Comedy". The song complimented the trailer very well, and I immediately fell in love with the song and the emotion I felt from it. (Click Here for the trailer of Dante's Inferno). I love the concept of the game as well, because I feel that it's another work of art that symbolizes a part of what I want to accomplish during my lifetime (I felt the same way when I saw the movie "Avatar" by James Cameron), which for the most part is to create my own original story and let it grow into something great.

You can't listen to this song without feeling some way about it. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Info

Thank you for viewing my blog. If you want to contact me you can find me on the following:

Facebook
E-Mail - rodizme@yahoo.com
AIM - misterguerilla
Skype - a.reezy.