Copyright 2008 - 2010

The following images are original works of Alexis E. Rodriguez (unless written as otherwise).
Use of any image without consent is strictly prohibited.

Starting the week off...


I'm trying to get into the habit of posting things on here daily. For now, before I put up anything thats new, I'll put up some of my older work from the previous year. This one is called "Villain". It was done on matte board. I applied a coat of gesso mixed with a blue gouache to give the piece a cooler tone. Upon redrawing, the final steps included spraying with workable fixative, and finishing it off with colored pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Info

Thank you for viewing my blog. If you want to contact me you can find me on the following:

Facebook
E-Mail - rodizme@yahoo.com
AIM - misterguerilla
Skype - a.reezy.