Copyright 2008 - 2010

The following images are original works of Alexis E. Rodriguez (unless written as otherwise).
Use of any image without consent is strictly prohibited.

Poem: Cookie Craving


It’s been a long time since I last had a cookie


Focus becomes inexplicable; hunger took reign as it arrived

Depravity wallows within walls, narrowed -emaciation; sweets deprived

Remembrance of the decadent delicacy eludes my mind

I close my eyes and imagine dough refined, deliciousness contrived


Logic is replaced with obsidian parallels

Thoughts from onyx, boiling over in desire’s jail cell

Where to excavate, and plunder kitchen cabinets –I cannot tell

And yet I rummage through my suffering, to no avail


Stomach’s insight in sight, sugar is a preference

Chocolate chip is tertiary, and what’s second equals irrelevance

Indulgence is a must, and satisfaction resembles imminence

I suppose you could say that I really want a cookie, more or less





No comments:

Contact Info

Thank you for viewing my blog. If you want to contact me you can find me on the following:

Facebook
E-Mail - rodizme@yahoo.com
AIM - misterguerilla
Skype - a.reezy.