Copyright 2008 - 2010

The following images are original works of Alexis E. Rodriguez (unless written as otherwise).
Use of any image without consent is strictly prohibited.

Short Poem


CONFUSED

Many stories are left untold

A few of mine own are liken to perpetuity

Or to a game of poker: “The inevitable hand that folds”

Opposing sentiments, that to no end, are riddled with similarities


I may prompt you to wonder just what I mean, or what I see

With blatancy under my belt, relevancy revs revolutions

It’s no big deal, only that which is most dear to you and me

An idiosyncrasy we succumb to repeatedly; unreliable viability; “rotations”


Cognitive cautiousness causing effective affections like the clogged cogwheels of a clock

Or call it like, love, or lust; either or, neither, or nevermore- it makes no difference to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Info

Thank you for viewing my blog. If you want to contact me you can find me on the following:

Facebook
E-Mail - rodizme@yahoo.com
AIM - misterguerilla
Skype - a.reezy.