Copyright 2008 - 2010

The following images are original works of Alexis E. Rodriguez (unless written as otherwise).
Use of any image without consent is strictly prohibited.

Poem: 9/1/10

They Could


They could turn your allure into a language

And from you I would still find myself speechless

They could make your heart seem like a war zone

And, like a soldier, for you I wouldn’t dare to regress


They could reveal all of my wrongs

And, for you, I would atone

They could take the all the air from the earth

And I would still be able to live on your breath alone


They could veil the world in darkness

And I would still be able to find your light

They could force my eyes to close

And you would still be clear in my sight


They could find a way to stop us

And I would still find it difficult to not be moved by you

They could remove every pen, pencil, or paintbrush

And I would still have an inkling of what draws me to you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Info

Thank you for viewing my blog. If you want to contact me you can find me on the following:

Facebook
E-Mail - rodizme@yahoo.com
AIM - misterguerilla
Skype - a.reezy.