Copyright 2008 - 2010

The following images are original works of Alexis E. Rodriguez (unless written as otherwise).
Use of any image without consent is strictly prohibited.

This really makes me sad...



This is definitely a wake-up call for me. I don't think I've ever really encountered too many people who stood firm on idiotic stances like this. Like... I don't even know what to say about it. What's worse is that I know there are more people in America who believe in and will participate in this.

Here's a link to the web page article: http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/09/07/florida.quran.burning/index.html

I just need to know what prompts someone to think: "I want to use radical methods to fight and advocate against radicalism." That's like trying to dry yourself off with water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Info

Thank you for viewing my blog. If you want to contact me you can find me on the following:

Facebook
E-Mail - rodizme@yahoo.com
AIM - misterguerilla
Skype - a.reezy.